Monday 21 July 2014

Thoughts create reality

This week I am going to try an experiment. An attempt to programme certain thoughts into my mind. To seed my subconscious with instructions. To dictate a reality that I wish to see manifest.

This attempt to control my mind will undoubtly meet with resistance. Existing patterns of dominant thought will surely emerge and attempt to take precedence. I will need to recognise these patterns as they emerge, acknowledge them, but, then let them go. I will need to constantly return to my mantra. This will require awareness, discipline, and faith.

There is much work to be done. There is much distraction from doing my work. I need to remain in the present moment and to focus. The time is now, the place is here. I will do my work! I will focus my intentions, programme my thoughts, and manifest a new reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment